Rufnummer:+49 (0) 7144 – 302 0
Vertreten durch die Geschäftsführung:
Tobias Moers (Vorsitzender der Geschäftsführung), Dr. Emmerich Schiller, Günter Ohler
Handelsregister beim Amtsgericht Stuttgart, Nr.: HRB 310155
DE 811 24 97 98
© 2019 Mercedes-AMG GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten.
Informationen zu Kraftstoffverbrauch und CO2-Emissionen
Informationen zu Kraftstoffverbrauch und CO2-Emissionen
Weitere Informationen zum offiziellen Kraftstoffverbrauch, den offiziellen spezifischen CO2-Emissionen und dem Stromverbrauch neuer Personenkraftwagen können dem "Leitfaden über den Kraftstoffverbrauch, die CO2-Emissionen und den Stromverbrauch neuer Personenkraftwagen" entnommen werden, der an allen Verkaufsstellen, bei der Deutschen Automobil Treuhand GmbH (DAT), Hellmuth-Hirth-Str. 1, 73760 Ostfildern-Scharnhausen, und online unter www.dat.de unentgeltlich erhältlich ist.
Terms & Conditions about User generated Content.
Terms & Conditions about User generated Content
Terms & Conditions for the Use of User Generated Content by Mercedes-AMG GmbH
By using the hashtag "#YESAMG" you agree to these Terms & Conditions (T&Cs).
- I. General
1. These T&Cs describe all contractual relationships between you and Mercedes-AMG GmbH, Daimlerstr. 1, 71563 Affalterbach/Germany (hereinafter referred to as "AMG") in relation to the specifically requested content which you have published on a social media platform (e.g. Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Twitter) and which AMG now wishes to use from Germany in accordance with these T&Cs.
2. "Content" means: The photo or video published by you, your text and other published information from your social media profile (e.g. user name, details in Bio).
- II. Your Rights to the Content
You may grant AMG the right of use only if the following conditions are met:
1. You are at least 18 years old.
2. You are the owner/author of the content and have all rights to it, so that it is possible for you to effectively grant AMG the rights referred to under Section III.
3. Furthermore, you shall ensure that in the event of publication of content carrying third party rights (e.g. trademark, copyright, personal rights), you have the express consent of the holders of such rights for the dissemination of such content in accordance with Section III.
4. If persons or other personal data are recognizable in your content, the respective consent that AMG may use and publish the content in accordance with these T&Cs is in your possession. If one of the persons depicted revokes their consent to the use of the content to you, you must inform AMG accordingly without undue delay. See Section V No. 3 for further details.
- III. Assignment of Rights to AMG
1. You remain owner/author of your content.
2. With your consent to the use by AMG via #YESAMG, you transfer to AMG the free, complete, non-exclusive, sub-licensable, temporally and spatially unlimited rights of use and exploitation for the types of use of the content referred to in Section III No. 3. In this regard, AMG in particular has the right to archive, edit, redesign, reproduce, distribute, exhibit and publicly reproduce the content.
3. AMG has the right to publish your content on the following platforms and channels: Mercedes-AMG Website, Website of the AMG Private Lounge, AMG Social Media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube), at automotive trade shows as well as in the worldwide Mercedes-Benz and Mercedes-AMG sales outlets.
4. You expressly agree that AMG may use your content without naming the author and that you or someone else may not assert any claims against AMG in this regard.
5. Even if you allow AMG to use your content through these T&Cs, AMG is not obligated to actually use your content. AMG is entitled to use or discontinue the use of your content and to resume it at any time. AMG is not subject to any restrictions in this regard
- IV. Release from Liability
1. Upon first request, you shall indemnify and hold AMG harmless from and against all claims by third parties, in particular for data protection, copyright, personal rights and trademark infringements, which are brought against AMG in connection with the use of your content.
The indemnification claim also includes a claim of AMG to compensation for the "ancillary costs" incurred by AMG in connection with claims of third parties, such as legal costs, expert costs.
2. This indemnification does not apply if the third party claim results from the circumstance that AMG uses the content in contrary to with the provisions stipulated in this T&Cs.
3. You acknowledge that AMG is not responsible for the use of your content by third parties outside of this T&Cs and can therefore not be held liable.
- V. Data Protection and Revocation
1. You agree that AMG may use any personal data from your social media profile in connection with the use of your content. Additionally our Data Protection Regulations apply.
2. Your content will be deleted at AMG after 3 years.
3. You have the right to revoke the right of use granted to AMG at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the specific content in order to enable us to assign your revocation appropriately. The revocation does not affect the legality of the use until the time of the revocation. AMG will remove your content immediately after the revocation of the types of use stipulated in Section III No. 3
- VI. Dispute Resolution
1. The Online Dispute Resolution (OS) platform provided by the European Commission, which can be used by consumers for out-of-court resolution of disputes arising from online legal agreements with an EU-based company, can be accessed at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
2. Section 36 of the German Consumer Dispute Resolution Act (VSBG): Mercedes-AMG GmbH will not participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board within the meaning of the German Consumer Dispute Resolution Act (VSBG) and is not obligated to do so
- VII. Miscellaneous
1. Only German law applies, to the exclusion of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. If the User is a consumer, this choice of law only applies if mandatory consumer protection regulations of the country in which the User as a consumer has their habitual residence at the time of their order are not revoked.
2. We strive to reach amicable agreement on any differences of opinion. For cases, in which such amicable agreement cannot be reached, it is hereby agreed that the Court of Stuttgart (Mitte), Germany, shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
3. Should one or more of the aforementioned provisions be or become ineffective, the effectiveness of the other provisions will not be affected. Any omissions should be filled according to the presumed will of the contracting partners.