Beyond the glitz and the glamour, the Monaco Grand Prix is a challenge that all drivers relish. On the narrow track, the drivers have to deploy their entire skill set. The smallest mistakes can mean the end here. Lewis, however, has found the perfect racing line down to the millimetre.
Monaco and Mercedes-AMG has been a story of success and triumph. Lewis Hamilton secured two race wins for Mercedes-AMG in 2017 and 2019 after a maiden victory for McLaren-Mercedes in 2008, while Nico Rosberg won three consecutive Monaco Grands Prix from 2013 to 2015. Since 2021, Lewis also holds the new lap record of 1:12.909.
F1 Race in the City
Monaco Grand Prix
After registration for the Private Lounge, you have exclusive access to the most beautiful images the Mercedes-AMG Motorsport family has to offer. Whether for desktop, tablet or mobile, everyone will find the perfect wallpaper here.
AMG Private Lounge
More exclusive benefits
- Exclusive spy shots of new models
- Insights from behind the scenes at AMG
- Premium benefits with our cooperation partners
- Exchange of ideas in the AMG Private Lounge forum
- Access to exciting event series
- Participation in regular draws