Made to win the night.
The new Mercedes-AMG E 53 4MATIC+ Coupé
Classy – whether you’re in a business suit or a sports outfit. With the new Mercedes-AMG E 53 4MATIC+ Coupé, you are appropriately dressed for every occasion.
Kraftstoffverbrauch kombiniert: 8.9 - 8.5 l/100 km | CO2-Emissionen kombiniert: 204 - 194 g/km | Emissionsangabe 
Mercedes-AMG E 53 4MATIC+ Coupé
With the new Mercedes-AMG E 53 4MATIC+ Coupé, you are appropriately dressed for every occasion. The more striking appearance, complete with AMG-specific design features and new headlights, immediately hits the mark.
Sample options/combinations displayed. Please contact your local Mercedes-Benz dealership for a full list of available options.
3.0-litre 6-cylinder in-line engine with exhaust gas turbocharger and electric additional compressor
Systematically electrified for an outstanding driving experience – the integrated starter-alternator boosts and recovers energy, while the 48-volt on-board electrical system supplies the power consumers and the additional compressor provides torque from just above idle speed. More than a bonus: the smooth running of the six in-line cylinders.
- Crankcase and cylinder head made of aluminium, incorporating zirconium alloys to dissipate the heat more efficiently for maximum engine output and stability even at the limits
- Highly efficient direct injection system with demand-controlled multiple injection and multi-spark ignition for optimal mixture formation
- Cylinder barrels lined in NANOSLIDE® technology (iron/carbon) – ideal piston lubrication with reduced friction and wear thanks to extremely hard surfaces with minute pores for oil retention
- Twin-scroll turbocharger with air/water charge-air cooling and two-flow exhaust routing - the ducts, each from two cylinders, are separate and come together only just before the turbine.
- This dethrottles the exhaust system and the engine responds more directly to accelerator pedal commands
- Sophisticated acoustic cladding for quieter operation
- An electric additional compressor supplies even more charge pressure and therefore additional torque from just above idle speed
- This bridges the time delay before the large turbocharger goes into powerful action, three times for two seconds or once for 15 seconds per minute
- Impressive start-off with absolutely no turbo lag
- CAMTRONIC with two-stage valve lift switchover – to save fuel, the valve clearance at the intake camshaft is always optimally adapted to the driving mode
- Plastic engine mounts reduce vibration
- Exhaust gas aftertreatment arranged directly on the engine for a more powerful and faster response and less dependence on ambient temperatures or driving style
- Petrol particulate filter reduces minute soot particles and significantly undercuts even the most stringent limits (the only part of the exhaust gas aftertreatment in the underfloor area)
AMG SPEEDSHIFT TCT 9G
The AMG SPEEDSHIFT TCT 9G impresses sporty drivers with dynamic shift characteristics and the emotively appealing double-clutching function. Depending on the drive program it masters fast, sporty gear-changing or comfortable, barely noticeable shift operations. Its 9 gears ensure that the engine is particularly frequently in the ideal speed range.
AMG RIDE CONTROL+
The particularly sportily tuned AMG RIDE CONTROL+ suspension combines the advantages of several suspensions in one. The multi-chamber air suspension offers a very broad spread between the most comfortable and most sporty set-up and adapts to the given load. It delivers strong performance in every driving situation – just as you wish.